Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Rainbow Girls:Chapter 3 (Summer at the Beach)

Lunch Break, Kring!!!

Hannako: Ugh! Finally the bell starts ringing. I'm getting a migrane from all the studying!

Nadeshiko: Hannako, hurry up and let's go! We wanted to see it again!

Hannako: Ok, ok. Coming!

Under a tree behind the school...

Ayame: Where is it?

Hannako: It's here,see?

Ayame: Wow, it looks so beautiful! So, are you going to tell us where you get it or not?

Nadeshiko: Yes, where did you get it? I know your mom won't buy you something like that. It must be very expensive.

Hannako: It was during a few days before summer ends. My mom and I went to the beach as always...

Flashback...
At home, before going to the beach...

Hannako's mother: Hannako, why are you always late?! Do you want to go to the beach or not?

Hannako: Yes mom! Coming! (Run down the stairs immediately)

Hannako's mother: Help me carry this things will you?

Hannako: What do I get in return?

Hannako's mother: Have ever felt like doing something without asking anything in return? 

Hannako: There's no fun if we don't get something in return.

Hannako's mother: Oh Hanna, you...

Hannako: If you don't want to give me anything, then I won't help you.

Hannako's mother: Ok, I'll give something in return. ONLY after you help me.

Hannako: Fair enough. (Turns towards the things her mother ask her to carry) Mom! Why are there so many things?!

Hannako's mother: We're going there for 3 days. Oh, I hope my clothes are enough. 

Hannako: How many clothes did you brought mom?

Hannako"s mother: Umm... 5 blouses, 5 jeans, 3 night gowns, 6 pair of swimming suits, (continue listing her stuff)

Hannako: Mom! That's too many! We're only going for 3 days! Why do you need until 6 pair of swimming suits for? 

Hannako's mother: Oh, I just can't choose which one to wear! So I thought, I'll just bring all of them!

Hannako: Ok, that's it! You're so over the line mom. Come let me see your bag.

Hannako's mother: (Quickly hugs the bag on the floor) What are you going to do with it?

Hannako: (Trying to take away the bag from her mom) I'm going to help you reduce your clothes. There's just too many!

Hannako's mother: NO!!! 

Hannako: (Finally got the bag and bring it upstairs) 

Half an hour later...

Hannako: Ugh! Finally, we're all set.

Hannako's mother: (Still sulking on the driver's seat) Isk...isk...

Hannako: (Gets into the car beside the driver's seat) Mom! Are we going or not?

Hannako's mother: You don't have to throw out all of my clothes you know.

Hannako: First, I did not throw ANY your clothes, second I did not take out ALL of your clothes from the bag. So, let's get moving. 

Hannako's mother: (Finally started driving) Isk... isk...

Hannako: Are you going to sulk all the way to the beach mom? 

Hannako's mother: Don't care about me! (Babyish kind of way)

Hannako: Fine, I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up after we reach there ok?

Hannako's mother: Isk...isk...

Hannako: Ugh! Whatever! (Take a nap)

At the Beach...

Hannako's mother: Hannako? Hanna darling, wake up. We're here.

Hannako: Yawn... Oh, we're here...

Hannako's mother: Help me carry the things out of the car will you?

Hannako: Ok. Remember our deal ok mom?

Hannako's mother: Ok, ok! Sure! Just help me with this things first.



 

No comments: