Now here goes my first story... imagine it in manga style... hehehe kidding... just imagine it anyway you want
One morning a girl name Hannako wakes up after having a weird dream, inside her dream she was dreaming about a woman or was it witch? It is yet to be revealed...
In Hannako's dream-
Eliga: Give me the crystal! Give me the crystal! Or your family and friends will pay!!!
Hannako: Aaah!!! (wakes up) What in the world? Ummm...where am I? Oh, I'm in my room. What was I dreaming about?
Hannako's mother: Hanna!!! Hurry up and get down here! Breakfast ready! You don't wanna be late for first day of school after summer don't you?
Hannako: Yes mom! Coming! (mumbling) Oh no I'm gonna be late for school!!! Wait, oh no! Homeworks!!! We have to hand it in on the first day of school and I still haven't finished my Math yet! What should I do?!
Hannako's mother: Hanna! Hurry up!
Hannako: Comming mom! (mumbling again) Ugh! Never mind about math. I'll just copy from anyone who got to school early! Hehehe!
She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen
Hannako's mother: Finally there you are! What took you so long?
Hannako: I couldn't find my pencil box! At least, until I remember I already put them in my bag... hehe
Hannako's mother: (Put a plate of pancakes in front of her daughter) Oh dear, you're such a clutz.
Hannako: Mom! You can't call your daughter a clutz! (Started to eat the pancake)
Hannako's mother: Sorry. Anyway, I hope you have done your summer homework...
Hannako: Ummm...DONE!
Hannako's mother: You sure?
Hannako: eheh... (grins guiltily)
Hannako's mother: Oh Hanna, when are you going to change?
Hannako: Don't worry mom! There's always the thing that people always called PLAN B!!!
Hannako's mother: Oh no you don't!
Hannako: (Hurry and gets up after finishing her pancake and ran straight to the door) By mom!
Hannako's mother: (Tries and grab her bag from behind but didn't succeed) Don't even think about copying your friends work! (shouts towards her daughter who started running to school immediately)
Hannako: Just this once mom! (Shouts at her mom while running backward to school)
Hannako's mother: Hannako!!!
Hannako: BYE! See you after school!!!
Hannako's mother: Oh that girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment