Hannako arrives in school and...
Hannako: Good morning everyone!
Hannako's classmate(2B): Good morning!
Nadeshiko: Morning Hanna! How's your summer?
Hannako: (Walking towards her seat) Morning Nadeshiko. As usual. Although I found something very interesting this summer though.
Ayame: Really?! What did you found?
Hannako: Oh my god! Ayame! Can't you at least say something before you approached me from behind?! You almost make my heart jump out of my body! I thought I was gonna die!
Ayame: Sorry... :)
Nadeshiko: hehe...
Hannako: Really Nadeshiko, it's not funny. Anyway, back to what I found during summer, look at this. (showed something to Nadeshiko and Ayame)
Ayame: Wow! It's so beautiful! (wants to touch it)
Hannako: No no no. No touching.
Ayame: Oh, please. I want to touch it. (Blink eyes rapidly)
Hannako: Later, teacher's coming.
Class representative: Class stand. Good morning Ms. Aiko!
2B class: Good morning Ms.Aiko!
Ms.Aiko: Good morning class, now I will take your attendance. Please sit down.
2B class: Thank you Ms.Aiko!
Hannako: (Whispering towards Nadeshiko and Ayame) Later we talk again about that thing that I showed you during luch break. Ok?
Ayame & Nadeshiko: Ok.
Ayame: Usual place?
Hannako: Yes.
Ms.Aiko: Hannako! (taking attendance)
Hannako: Present! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment